Our New Life

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats new in my world?

I have been so busy lately with the new things all seeming to happen at one time!

If you notice my Something Exciting Button changed! It is now a countdown clock!! Whoo Hoo!! Soon you will know what I am doing with that!.

Here in the real world I started my photograph business!  I landed a gig taking pictures for the largest specialty clinic around here.  I am taking the pictures of all the doctors, nurse practitioners, upper management and candid shots.  I am exhausted to say the least.  I am on day 3 of taking pictures.  I only have about 8 people left to take pictures of and then the candid shots we are doing tomorrow.  I have a new website for my photography it is www.norarosephotography.com and a facebook page too, if you would like to check them out.

Well I am off to get ready for another busy day! I hope yall have a great Wednesday!!!

 iFellowship
Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment