Our New Life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Blog is Carbon Neutral





I was contacted by a Christin in Germany about this initiative and I talked to my husband about it because I didn't quite understand how my paperless website produced carbon dioxide.  He said because the server that is hosting it puts off carbon dioxide.

 I checked out the website she sent me.  
It is a German Based Company and are "planting trees in cooperation with the Arbor Day Foundation in Plumas National Forest in Northern California for our project to neutralize the carbon footprint of blogs. Thousands of wildfires burned down many national forests over the past ten years and 88.000 acres of Plumas' were destroyed by two fires in 2007. To help replanting we need the support of bloggers all over the world! For every participating blog we plant a tree. One blog - one tree."  I like the idea and I am joining in the initiative.  If you would like to join in and have a tree planted for your blog please click either the website I have listed here.  Or my button at the top of this post.  

I hope that everyone joins in and has a tree planted for your blog.  


0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment