Our New Life

Friday, April 23, 2010

Follow Friday ~ 5QF

Welcome Follow Friday Blog Hoppers and 5QF!! 

I am glad that you stopped by.  Leave me some luv and I will hop on over to your blog and follow you too!! 

I hope that you have a great weekend! 

Friday Follow



Click on the Either one of the buttons above to join in the fun!  If you are a new follower let me know and I will follow back! I love new followers and Love to make new friends! 


FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!! 

1. What was the first car you owned?

It was a 1994 Pontiac LeMans Hatchback

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?

You have lost that loving feeling from Top Gun.  I don't know if that is the title of the song but I know those lyrics.  

You've lost that loving feeling. 
whoo oh ohhh that loving feeling. 
You've lost that loving feeling now its gone gone gone.  whoo ooo ohhh 

I think that is how it goes, hahaha I had to think about it and my husband was no help cause I was singing it and he just laughs. 

3. Have you ever had stitches?

yes in the bottom of my foot. I was around 5 and I stepped on a thorn and it went through my shoe and into my foot and broke off.  I had to taken to the ER and they had to take it out. I still have the scar. 

4. What was your first job?
It was at Six Flags over Texas and I got it on my 16th Birthday! Well I got the job before then but went to orientation on my birthday. Everyone thought I was crazy for going but I was like hey I have to have a job or I won't get a car. I was in the Game department.  Even to this day I still can't play the games and win, but I can sure take your money when guessing your weight and your age. =) 

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

My favorite Character has always been Snuffy. 



Photobucket

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment