Our New Life

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Raw (e) Water

I pulled this one from my archives because It has rained here in a while and all my beach pictures just where not that great for water.  It was taken on my old Kodak.  I remember taking this it had been raining for 4 days straight and we lived in this horrible house in Shawnee.  I tried hundreds of ways to capture it.  Putting paper behind it and everything.  I was about to give up and tried one last time and I caught this:



If you would like to join in please visit Sami  over at Sailor & Company and join in the fun.
The rules are simple:

post a water photo
unedited (don't touch it or crop it or enhance it AT ALL)
don't post until you put your picture on your blog
link to your post not your url so I don't have to dig for it
only post ONE photo!
HAVE FUN!!!!





Photobucket

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment