Our New Life

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party Twenty-Ten

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Welcome to my little piece of the world.

I am Cherees! 
I have been married to the love of my life Dusty for 11yrs. 


We have one daughter Sephy she is 10yr old. 
She loves Music. She is learning to play the violin. 

We live in Mississippi. 
Transplanted here from Oklahoma 7 months ago. 


  
I blog about life, food, and photography. 

I love playing my flute. 
Taking pictures.
Spur of the moment trips. 

A couple of my favorite blogs are: 




Thank you for stopping by my Party!  I hope that you are having fun!  






Wow there sure are a lot of awesome prizes!! 
My top 3 would have to be: 



39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.
Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn
Follow here: bloggin2noggin



USC 60 – For one winner a $200 gift certificate for any Wall Slicks vinyl wall decal of your choice. DIY decorating made easy with Wall Slicks wall stickers.
Provided by: Modern Wall Graphics, the makers of Wall Slicks
Follow here: WallSlicks 



USC 17 –  $200 Apple Gift certificate. 
Provided by: CmomGo


Then any of the Resturant.com GC, the Amazon GC, or the Target GC would work for me. :-)

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment