Our New Life

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black & White Wednesday's~ First Post

This blog hop is brought to you by: 
the long road

If you would like to join in hop on over to her site and join in the fun. 

This is my first black and white Wednesday.  I have been following a few bloggers that participate and love to see what they post on theirs, I thought it would be fun to do it too.  




This above is a picture is of Sephy on top of Mt. Scott in Lawton, Ok.  
I got to talk to my friend Gary that is in Iraq for a moment today and every time I think about him and his family I remember this day.  It was one of the last trips we did before he was stationed in Kansas and then Went to Iraq. The below picture is of Gary standing out on rock over looking one of the lakes. 




Stay safe Gary!! Sending you lots of hugs from Mississippi!! 

12 Acts of Love..:

Christy

those are wonderful pictures! I love the one looking up. I'm a new follower! Thanks for visiting me!

Anonymous

I love the angle of the first one and the second just takes your breathe away. Great shots!!

Thanks for playing along!

fleur de lis cottage

Aswesome perspective. These are just great!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic!

WOW...what beautiful shots!!

Thanks for playing along!

Lisa

These are incredible! They transport the person peeking in right there! Wow!

Unknown

I love the landscape! We live on a beautiful planet.

Leah

Very nice post! And the black and whites are very good... The one of your daughter is very unique

Anonymous

Beautiful pictures, very solemn and evocative. Glad you decided to join in the B&W fun!

Dita

Unbelieveably GORGEOUS images, Cherees....I love the perpective in BOTH of them.

Sending Gary the very best wishes for a safe return. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for your service!

Tezzie

Oh, stunning!!! Especially that first shot. I'd put that on my wall, any day :D

Super Mommy

I love the angel of the first shot...it's beautiful. And Gary's shot is amazingingly breathtaking!

Bhavesh Chhatbar

Just beautiful takes :)

Post a Comment