Our New Life

Monday, April 11, 2011

HSBA MARCH SWAP

I am a little very late a posting this.  We moved and everything got crazy around here and I finally can breathe again.  My partner was Kristal again! Which is cool because I have gotten to know her better and was able to get her something she could use and vice versa.



I received some silicon cupcake liners a big tip for icing and an awesome pink flamingo made by Kristal.  The picture doesn't do it justice because it had a mind of its own.

I used my tip in Saturday to make an easter basket Jumbo cupcakes for a church dessert auction.  I made 4 of them and they went for almost $60 total.  That is really good!



If you would like to join in the fun head on over to HSBA and join in.  A new one starts this week!!! 

Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share


Beaded Watches

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment