Our New Life

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mission Trip??

I have this awesome opportunity to go on a medical mission trip to India!



I feel that I was called into doing medical missions over a year ago, then my husband got sick and I put it on hold.  With that, at church on Sunday, they announced that one of the guys that loves India and has been 4 times already is heading up a Medical Mission.  I was sitting there listening and was like yes THANK YOU LORD!  I have been waiting for this.  I wanted to go but didn't want to go alone.  This is that opportunity to serve the Lord in the way that I know I am meant to do.  But there is a catch! Always a catch right because things can't always be easy...

I have to raise $2800 and most of it by October.  I don't know even where to start to raise that kind of money.  We don't just have that sitting in the bank waiting for me to pay for a mission trip.  How do I do it?

Right now all I am going to do is ask for prayers.  Prayers that this is what God is leading me to do. Prayers that I can raise the money to go and prayers that it shows my family that this is the right thing to do.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.  I will be found by you," says the Lord.

Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment