Our New Life

Friday, March 4, 2011

How do I answer a call from God?

I am really struggling with knowing if I am being called into missionary work. 
I have always enjoyed doing things for other people.  I am quick to help if I have the means to do so.  My heart has been heavy and I want to answer God's call.  

I want to put my medical training to a good use without having to take on a full time job. There are so many opportunities for me to go on mission trips as a medical assistant.  

So my question is how do I answer my call?

I have never felt so passionate for something.  
I want to do what is right for me and my family.  
I know that it means leaving my family behind while I travel the world but I really feel that this is what I need to do. 

Will you please pray for me as I struggle with this decision. 


Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share


Beaded Watches

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment