Our New Life

Monday, September 27, 2010

HSBA September Swap

I participated in The Homeschool Post swap for September.  It was a lot of fun getting things for my swap buddy.  I enlisted Sephy's scrapbooking fun and let her pick out a lot of things for her.  I am not a scrapbooker so it was a bit overwhelming for me. :)

Well I received my package and it came on a day when I was so sad. It was a bad morning all together. I try not to post much about my bad times because no one really wants to read sad things because lets face it, it makes us sad with them.  "A's" packaged helped brighten my day.  She sent me a beautiful wooden bowl.  It now sits on my island and host my little knickknacks that fall on the island from Dusty and Sephy.   A coffee mug, in which Dusty stole and took to work this morning with him. =)  A pumpkin candle, my all time favorite scent and a couple of pens which now sit next to my laptop on the desk and I use them often.  Thank you so much "A" for brightening my day last week.  I really appreciate it!! "A" blogs over at Suburban Composition you should check her out!!

Oh yeah here is a picture of my goodies!!!!
swap-002
Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment