Our New Life

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have been crafty lately.


Sephy has to have a Christmas outfit for dance.  I decided to try the Semi No-Sew Tutu. 
This is part of her costume.  I can't decide if I like the black or if I should do a white shirt instead. 

I liked how it turned out so well that I made two of them and hair bows to match.  
The one on the right is Sephy's and the one on the left is for a friends little girl. 

Close-ups of the waist bands. 

This is the hair bow.  It is a hair rubber band made to look like the bigger tutu just miniature sized. =) 

Macro Shot of the hair bow. 
The Bow hanging off a water bottle.
The bow standing up against the water bottle.  

Photobucket

New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment