Our New Life

Friday, January 21, 2011

5QF ~ 1/21/11


1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?  

I met my hubby online.  It was in the days of the old school Bulletin Board Systems (BBS).  You would dial in on a, catch this, a modem GASP!  There was no fancy text or colors.  It was all black and white.  Just letters and numbers.  We got on there to play dos games.  Boring huh?? Well we chatted and then talked on the phone, so one day I was home and I was suppose to have a date with another guy and they didn't show.  I logged on and was talking to Dusty and told him what had happened and asked if he would like to come over.  He of course said sure and headed to my house.  He lived 45mins away so I had to hurry up and get ready and finish dinner.  

He came over we talked and talked.  He hated what I cooked but never told me till years later.  I never thought I would have married him back then.  I was young and he was too, but He fell in love with me instantly.  awww.. I love how he tells me that, and it took us a month before we kissed, he was so polite and when we finally did kiss IT knocked me off my feet, and he is mine now forever!! :-)    

2. What is your favorite room in your house?  

My living room :)  This is my long wall.  I didn't have a picture of the whole living room and it isn't clean enough to take one of it to post today. =)  



3. Can you wiggle your ears? 

Umm No.  

4. What is your evening ritual?

I climb in bed around 11pm and play on my husband's phone until I go to sleep.  

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?  

6 to 8 hours is normally enough.  

Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share


Beaded Watches

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment