Our New Life

Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

I decicided to join the five question friday Blog hop brought to you by Mama M. I thought this would be fun and since I just started really blogging for the world to see this week.  I need some jump off points.  So here we go..

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?


As a teenager wow that is a hard one, cause I was rebellious but still a good kid, i didn't get really in trouble.  So I guess I will have to say that the worst thing I did was rear end someone when I was 17 because I just had a fight with my grandma and I was crying, I wasn't paying attention and it was raining.  I slid into the back of a older couple because they slammed on their brakes in the rain.  I didn't tell anyone about it because I was scared that I would go to jail.  When my dad found out he was mad because I didn't tell him or my grandparents I was in a car wreck.  

2. 
Are you a morning person or a night person?



I am so a night person.  I rather be up all night and sleep all day.  I like the quietness of the evenings. 

3. 
Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?



I am a two-handed texter.  I won't have a phone if it doesn't have a keyboard on it.  

4. 
Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).


I am Independent I guess. At least that is what my voters registration card says.  I don't really just vote for which ever I feel is going to do the best job, I do not vote for someone just because the party they are in. 

5. 
Are you a pet person?


I have always wanted a Great Dane.  Right now we do not have a pet.  I am hoping that in the next couple of months we get to a puppy.  



MckLinky Blog Hop





My-Blog-Sig

3 Acts of Love..:

Unknown

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Apryl

A Great Dane is so not a good idea. They have major diet and feeding requirements, major skin conditions, genetic joint and hip conditions, all of which are very expensive to treat. Without proper diet they will develop health problems that may not be reversible. They need to be walked daily because of their size and energy level, they need to be spayed/neutered at 5-6 months because of the risk of uterine, breast or testicular cancer, they do not do well as outdoor dogs because of their skin problems and allergies. The list goes on and on....... A hamster, ferret, guinea pig, bird, fish, something along that line is alot less expensive and easier to take care of.

Unknown

Yup I know about all the problems they can have. Know about the walking. We can't have one until we find an insurance company that I approve of to use to help with medical. I have researched it and researched it. I haven't just jumped on the bandwagon with this one. I wish we knew dachshund where allergic to bees and wasp before we got him. It will take lots of planning before we bring one home to live with us. That is why we haven't done it yet.

Post a Comment