Our New Life

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Five Question Friday #3

I am a day late on this.  Please forgive me.  I was having to go pick up a friend at the airport and that is a round trip of 5 hrs, so needless to say I wasn't online much yesterday.  

Five Question Friday is brought to you by Mama M. Head on over there and check her out and if you want to join up all the instructions are on her blog.  


My Little Life









1. Would you ever vacation alone?


I would.  I am actually hoping to get to this summer and go visit some of my friends that are in Oklahoma.  My Monk Doodle goes to her Grandma's during the summer and normally I am left at home alone so this year I think I will just travel around and visit some friends.  

2. Do you go the speed limit?


I actually go the speed limit or below it.  I don't like to speed.  And around here in no one knows how to drive correctly so going the speed limit is important in case someone flies out in front of you after running the stop sign.  The elderly women are the worst.  They just fly right through them and smile at you as they are doing it.  

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?


I use to blog on myspace alot, but it seemed that I didn't like the way it worked and no one is ever on myspace anymore including myself.  I started this blog over a year ago but never did anything on it.  So when we moved here to Mississippi, I needed something to do and then the new year start so I figured why not up my blogging.  I haven't been faithful with it on a daily basis but I think that once I get in the habit of it I will get it down pat. I am hoping that I can share some of my photography and also my digital art later on.  We have so much that is changing in this home daily it is even hard for me to keep up with.  I might even start sharing some of my cupcake recipes.  I got lots of ideas, just need to get booking at them. 

4. Where do you shop for yourself?


I love Lane Bryant for myself.  I only buy bras from there.  I also like Cato's and Fashion Bug.  I will be glad when I can get to go to Victoria Secrets and buy a Bra.  I know that sounds funny, but I like the fancy, sexy, hardly there type bras, but with my chest the size of two large cantaloupes it sure doesn't work to by something fancy or sexy.  

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?


We didn't have a dance at our wedding. :( But If it we did it would have to have been From this moment by Shania Twain.   

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! 










MckLinky Blog Hop

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment