Our New Life

Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday #6



TGIF

I am so glad that its friday!  We have a few things planned for the weekend. We are taking Sephy to the movies and we are having new furniture delivered today too!! Sephy starts her new meds tomorrow morning too.  I put her back on her ADD/ADHD meds maybe it will help with her grades.  I sure hope so. 
Here she is playing in the freak snow storm we all seem to have this year! She had so much fun.  I am glad she got to see some snow this year since in Mississippi it isn't suppose to snow. 

 So anyways on to the 5 Question Fridays brought to you by Mama M.  If you would like to join in just follow the instructions at the bottom of my post or hop on over to her blog and take a look.  

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

Oh yes many times.  Living in the middle of no where for so long this just happens and every time it happens I am sad.  The worst of all that I have hit was a deer.  But in my defense I didn't really hit her, she hit me first.  She ran right into the car.  It was scary.  I to this day see its face screaming at me.  I was in tears and Sephy hurt her nose and we had our brand new exchange student with us and it was her first day in America and I go and hit a deer.  wow what excitement she had huh?  

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

Depends on where its at.  If it is along the bottom hem I cut it off but if it sticking out between the seems I just pull it off. 

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

I had my own room my whole life.  I think there was a brief moment where I think I might have shared my room with my sister when we had some people living with us.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

I think I would rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life than eat the same thing for the rest of my life.  At least I could change up the outfit and maybe make it in to a dress or into different shirts.. there is only so much you can do with the same type of food. 

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

Fraggle Rock was my all time favorite show!! I have the first season on DVD.  I have been thinking about getting them all on DVD.  I was stoked when I found them on Netflix Instant play and watched them all in one weekend.  




I Hope yall Have A Great Weekend!!! !








MckLinky Blog Hop

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment