Our New Life

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinner Tonight 2-23-10

Dinner tonight well was umm boring so no recipes to share. 

We had some eye of round steak (which I did not like the toughness of this cut)
Fresh Steamed Broccoli
Fresh Steamed Carrots

We went grocery shopping tonight.  I got a Gluten Free cake mix.  Lots of Veggies, Different Cuts of Beef, a Turkey Breast.  I tried talking Dusty into Turkey breast cutlets, but he was unsure about them.  
I think that he will go for it later on when things start to get boring.  

I cheated at lunch because I was so upset because the salad I started with at Arby's was horrible and I made Dusty get our money back.  The Arby's we had in OKC, OK had awesome salads.  I ended up going to Quizino's they have great salads but have chicken. It was less than an ounce but after not having Chicken in over a week I could tell that my body didn't like it at all.  So I will not do that again. 


Tomorrow night is Salmon... 


0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment