Our New Life

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Five Question Friday on Sunday


Sorry That I am so late at everything right now.  I know i need to post dinner meals from the past few days.  Things have been kind of hectic around here.  Dusty's mom and grandmother are in town for a little bit while Dusty went on a business trip to the HIMSS Conference in Atlanta, GA. 

Okay off to the 5 question Friday on Sunday!!! 5QF is brought to you by Mama M. If you would like to join in you can by either posting your answers in the comment sections of this blog or blogging it yourself and linking up.  Just follow the directions at the end of the blog to link up.. 



My Little Life



1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?


I haven't sang karaoke in a long time but I always tend to do an oldies song "Shoop Shoop" 





2. What is your favorite coffee drink?


Yuck.. I so don't do coffee, but you can give me a Chia Hai Java Monster any time.  It is Tea. 

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?


I use to want to be called Heather when I was little, but I think I would keep my name now.  I like it and it is very original. 

4. Were you ever bullied?


Yes, this happened to me a lot as a child.  I am still haunted by some of it today.  It was always about my weight or my name.  I used to be called Crisco, Cherries, Cheerios, or Cheese.  

5. How often do you eat fast food?


We use to eat it on a daily basis, now it isn't so much especially since we started the Eat Right 4 your Type Diet.  Eating out is hard when you can only have certain things. 






I hope that everyone has a great Sunday afternoon.
















"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires." Psalms 37:4





MckLinky Blog Hop

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment