Our New Life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Black and White Wednesday ~ Gary

I posted a picture a on my first B&W Wednesday of my friend Gary.  His wife wanted me to share this picture of him and their son Tanner on deployment day.  It is Gary and Tanner sitting on the ruck sacks waiting on the buses to pull up to take the guys to the plane on November 11, 2009. It was taken by Mandy.  


I found out today that he is getting to come home early.  He will be home the end of July or first of August.  I am excited just as much as his wife is.  I haven't seen them in a year come this weekend.  I am ready for the 16 hour drive to Kansas just to see three of my favorite people.  




This blog hop is brought to you by: 
the long road

If you would like to join in hop on over to her site and join in the fun. 




0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment