Our New Life

Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday


My Little Life
FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!!! brought to you by Mama M. So hop on over to her blog and check it out if you want to join in!


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

I lived in Texas and we where not required to take the driver's test if we passed Drivers ed. I passed with a B.  Lucky me no crazy old man telling me I was doing it wrong.... 

Oh Wait.. I had that already, my Pawpa.  

I will never forget driving for the first time with my Grandma Rose. She always had a Mercy Grand Marquis and it was an older one and huge.  You know what the kids now call a hoopdee (I think that is how its spelt).  She was letting me drive home from the doctor's office.  It was a quick 5 minute drive. I pull out on the 4 lane road and I am going along.  I am not speeding but when I come up to the light to turn I was going to fast.  I started to panic. She started to panic. She was like Cherees Cherees slow down and I freaked out and took the turn at 30mphs.  She was screaming, I was screaming.  She was like now you just slow your a** down and go 20 all the way home.  She wouldn't let me drive with her at all.  To this day I don't like that corner and avoid it at all possible.  =) 

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

The one that always sticks out when someone ask me this is from the day my daughter was born.  

I had been in labor going on the 3rd day.  I was at the hospital and my contractions where starting to get harder but not so bad that I wasn't allowed to get up and walk and go to the restroom things like that.  Well everyone left me upstairs to go get something to eat but my dad he stayed behind.  I told him that I need to go to the rest room.  So he helped me up and I was standing there about to take a step towards the rest room and I had a contraction so I stopped. At that exact moment my water broke. I started crying because I thought I peed on myself. I was so embarrassed.  I kept saying I am sorry daddy I didn't mean to pee on myself.  He kept telling me that I didn't that my water broke, but I swore I peed.  The nurse came and reassured me that it was my water.  My dad ran down to get my hubby because I was so upset.  I don't think I will ever forget that moment when I thought I peed on myself in front of my dad at 23 yrs old.  



3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

I think I would like to be on What Not to Wear.  I could use a new wardrobe.  I am by far not stylish.  I wear jeans and tshirts 90% of the time and most of the clothes I wear to church are just business type attire.  I would love some clothes that are new and fun and hip. 

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

When I loose all this weight and after I have a baby, I want to get a tummy tuck and a boob job to lift my girls so they aren't so droopy. 


5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

This one hard because I like my old Lane Bryant Jeans but I also Like my Cato ones.  But I wear my Lane Bryant ones more than any of them.  

******

I hope that everyone has a blessed weekend! 










MckLinky Blog Hop

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment