Our New Life

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Black and White Wednesday~Hubby

the long road 
If you would like to see more black and white pictures head on over to The Long Road to China



I found this really neat blog today and I edited this with her action called Raspberry Tea. I did more than just run her action I played with the background and made it have the halo effect. This is one of the pictures that I took when I was playing with my green screen.

  You can check her blog out at the button below.  I really enjoyed lurking on her site and downloading everything possible. :)




 iFellowship

If you are a new follower please let me know and leave your blog link so that I can find you and follow you back.  

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!! 




Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share


0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment