Our New Life

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm
(if you would like to join in hop on over and visit Sandra!)

The weather in my neck of the woods:



Things that make me happy: 
My daughter being excited about starting school today! 

Book I'm reading:
Not reading anything right now

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Eureka and Haven on SyFY


 On the menu for dinner:
Steak, Broc and cheese, and potatoes

On my To Do List:
Laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I want to try something with fruit this week.  


In the craft basket:
Ice Cream Magnets 

Looking forward to this week:

Starting our First day of the 6th grade! We are just starting with reading comprehension  and Math review.  

Tips and Tricks:

Sephy had a build up of chlorine in her hair when from when she was in TX and I washed her hair with Dawn dish soap and it stripped all the chemicals out of her hair making it smell fresh and clean. I followed it with Dove's intense repair conditioner and it made it soft.  

My favorite blog post this week: 
I am at over 600 in my reader as of right now so I need to play catch up! 


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

This is a honey bee colony at a museum we went to on Friday.  We couldn't figure out what the little beetle looking things are. If you know let me know.  It looked like they are baby bees. Because the other bigger bees looked like they where feeding them.   It was really neat. I know the picture isn't the best but it was being taken through glass. 

Lesson learned the past few days:

I love having one on one time with my daughter and it really is important to have those fun times often! 

On my mind:

That Dusty's side job will take off. 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord' at night I stretched out untiring hands and my soul refused to be comforted. I remembered you, O God, and I groaned; I mused, and my spirit grew faint. Selah
Psalms 77: 1-3

I am also linking this up with Monday Mingle! 
If you are a new follower let me know so that I can follow you too!!! 
Our Homeschool Home


Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =) 
Bookmark and Share


0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment