Our New Life

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Broken Hearts Available Here

As most of you know, My grandmother passed away a little over a year ago.  She really was the foundation of our family.  She was what held it all together.  My Aunt Apryl is the youngest Daughter and she started a blog about how it effected her losing her mother, my grandmother.  It is really good. She is hoping that it will help others that are grieving for people they have lost too, be it a mother, father, sister, brother, friend, husband, wife, or a child.

I would love if you would visit her blog and follow her.  I hope that her words will help you if you are grieving a loved one.

Broken Hearts Available Here



Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment