Our New Life

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party- After-Party TwentyTen

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Wow what a great party to be part of!! 

I first want to thank everyone over at 5minutesformom.com without their hard work it wouldn't have been possible to have such a time.  

Thank you to all the sponsors for the prizes! 

Thank you Pamela for all your hard work for getting the prizes in order and giving them out. 

I meet so many new bloggers.  

Found a lot of really neat Blogs to follow.  Here are a couple of my favorite ones: 

Lucy's Reality
Lucy Reality:  I love her blog she is funny.  She is blunt. She shares a lot of the same views I do. Check her out! 


LovelyRitaAnn:  She is my late night Twitter buddy :) She has a very cute blog and Is doing her first GIVEAWAY right now! 

 
Christy over at Just Thinkin' has a really great blog and she also has a photography blog too.  She was one of my first followers! I love this girl.  Please go check her out!!! 



I won a couple of great prizes!  


I participated in some of the events.  I watched the live video chat.  Couldn't really keep up with that one very well.  I decided to try the twitter party and glad I did! I have had so much fun on twitter.  If you have twitter follow me and I will follow you back.  At the twitter party I won a mommy/daughter necklace and earring set from http://sydneyandrews.com/home.  Thank you!! 


Then Friday night I stayed up to see if I won any of the main prizes yet.  I wasn't expecting to but I did.  I won USC 60 a $200 Gift Certificate to Wall Slicks.  I was really wanting this one.  It was one of my top 3. I haven't decided yet what I am going to get from them.  Thank you!! 




To top off the weekend we got a new pet.   


It is a black with a little bit of gray on its underneath and Sephy named it Midnight.  


I hope that everyone had a great UBP TwentyTen!!



Photobucket

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment