Our New Life

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday #2

hhm

(if you would like to join in hop on over and visit Sandra!)

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It is nice right now it is suppose to rain later on. 

Things that make me happy: 
Getting to sleep late with out having anyone waking me up.

Book I'm reading:
I haven't been reading anything lately.  

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Yesterday we watched SyFy off and on all day with the Eureka Marathon. Now I am looking forward to the new season.  

 On the menu for dinner:
I have to go to the store so I will figure it out later on today. 

On my To Do List:
Laundry (like always)
Need to switch my daughter's room to the smaller one. I think that will help cut down the mess. 

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I think I would like to try this Pita Bread Recipe except use Spelt Flour instead of Wheat 

In the craft basket:
We made teacher gifts last week.  I think we might get some stuff this weekend to have a few things to do when Sephy gets bored. 

Looking forward to this week:

Okay crazy I know but starting my period.  I know that once that starts then its just one step closer to starting to try for a baby.  

Tips and Tricks:

Make your own "Lunchables" Take thick cut lunch meat and cut it with cookie cutters. Do the same with the cheese. Use a separated Plastic container so the crackers don't get soggy or use a reusable bag and a smaller container for the meat/cheese Send some fruit and a juice or water along with it to make it a complete lunch for school or playdates.  My Sephy loves homemade lunchables.

My favorite blog post this week: 
Faith Filled Friday over at Seeds of Faith

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
There has been so many new blogs that I have come across this past week. But I don't have a favorite one to share. 

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

This was taken on the USS Alabama. That is my Hubby behind the huge gun!

Lesson learned the past few days:

That things will be okay and that my grandma is always watching over us.

On my mind:
Not to much on my mind except that I seem to always be hungry. 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Photobucket







New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment