Our New Life

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

B&W Wednesday and iFellowship

iFellowship

Thanks for stopping by from iFellowship.  I hope that you are having a great Wednesday.  If you follow me let me know so that I can make sure that I follow you back.

You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This Picture is of my Grandma Bristow getting her hair done by my Aunt Apryl for my Cousin Robin's Wedding in October of 2006.  I enjoy this memory of my Grandma nervous and happy because her First Granddaughter was getting married.  I miss my Grandma's smile so much.  


the long road
If you would like to join in either of these blog hops please click on the buttons and they will take you to the blogs that are hosting them.  

Thank you for stopping by! 

Photobucket






New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment