Our New Life

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Homeschool Village Blog Fair

Photobucket


This is a new blog fair that Stef over at Layton Family Joy is doing. She is connecting homeschoolers with other homeschooling blogs.  I love the idea and I know I am a little late posting for today. I started at the end of my blog reader instead of at the beginning so that I could play catch up.  I knew she was going to start this from the other day just I am slow. :)

The theme for this week is:

Share what you're doing for homeschool during June - and share 3 homeschoolers who blog.


For Homeschooling this month we are not doing really anything since Sephy is in Texas the whole month.  She has books to read that we sent with her, and I told her there will be a quiz when she gets home on the books.  This is her normal time with her Great Granny and her Mawma.  She also travels around to other relatives during the month for a few days at a time.  This weekend she will go to my Mom's and they are going to a Dinosaur park.  When she gets home she will go to church camp and then to art camp.  I am hoping that we get to start homeschooling at the first of August full time.  


My 3 homeschoolers that blog are: 


Robyn at Our Homeschool Home 
Our Homeschool Home


Heather at Sprittibee
Sprittibee

Meghan at Tuckers take Tennessee
 The Tuckers Take Tennessee

Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)

Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment