Our New Life

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday #6

hhm
(if you would like to join in hop on over and visit Sandra!)

The weather in my neck of the woods:



Things that make me happy: 
My baby girl being home!!! 

Book I'm reading:
"Slow Hands" Its a romance novel. Not to good. 

What I'm enjoying on TV:
True Blood is about the only thing I have gotten to watch in the past month. My nephew took over my tv with his video games. 


 On the menu for dinner:
We will be having left overs tomorrow. 

On my To Do List:
Get Sephy's stuff organized for Camp this week


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I want to try something new on the grill this week. Like Kabobs or a turkey breast.  


In the craft basket:
I got a sewing machine and some fabric and I want to try and make a pouch. 

Looking forward to this week:

I am looking forward to going to the movies with the moms and kids from church. I also have a surprise for Sephy on Tuesday. 

Tips and Tricks:

If you have blood on your clothes pour hydrogen peroxide on blood and rinse with cold water. 

My favorite blog post this week: 
I am at over 600 in my reader as of right now so I need to play catch up! 


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I haven't had a chance to really blog hop this week either.  So I hope to get to do that too. :)  

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


My Nephew "J" 

Lesson learned the past few days:

I really need to learn patiences. 

On my mind:

There isn't much on my mind right now. 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

If any anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am also linking this up with Monday Mingle! 
If you are a new follower let me know so that I can follow you too!!! 
Our Homeschool Home


Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =) 
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment