Our New Life

Friday, June 25, 2010

Camp Sheets

Sephy will be going to GA Camp on July 5th.  This will be her first time going to camp. 

I am going to do a tips for packing for camp post some time this next week, as I pack her for camp.  

But, Today I took some plain black sheets and spruced the top sheet up a bit by adding some Pink Polka Dotted Ribbon along the top.  


The colors didn't really show up to good in the pictures.  I think it is because my kitchen lighting is all I used.  



I hope that she likes them.  I thought it would be fun to do something different with them.  
I know my stitches aren't straight.  I am still learning how to sew with  a sewing machine. 

I am going to attempt to add the letter P for her name to her washcloths and a bag.  Wish me Luck!! 
Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment