Our New Life

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Casting my Cares

What do you do when things just never seem to go right?

I know I seem to fret a lot about things. I tend to be a natural worrier. I worry even when there is nothing to worry about.
We started the process a few months ago to try to have a baby. I want this so much.  I have prayed about it and prayed about it for years.  Parts of my prayers have been answered; it seems, but not the actual getting pregnant part.  It is frustrating.  I want to scream and holler. 

I need to take a step back and go if this is in God’s plan then it will happen.  I know that sometimes we don’t want to wait for God.  But we have to wait for him.  It is his call.  God answers prayers and I will trust him with his plan.  So for now I am casting my cares to the Lord.  I will wait for him to bless me with another baby.
 
Casting all your care upon Him, because He cares about you. (1 Peter 5:7)


Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment