Our New Life

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Half-Pint House

Megan is a wonderful lady that makes homemade goodies! I recently won a gift certificate to her site  from Muthering Heights! I got one of these cute business card holders and a zippy bag with my initial on it.  They are so very cute. I love them.

She is selling her goods to get to go the Relevant conference in October.  This is the same conference that I am going to be going to.  If you like these cuties here head on over to her site and check her out.  You will not be disappointed.

IMG_5227

Note: there will be other fabric options - She will make one from the cute fabrics out her fabric inventory


Photobucket
New to Our New Life?  Subscribe here or get this blog delivered to your email by clicking here. =)
Bookmark and Share

0 Acts of Love..:

Post a Comment